This Agreement is between the Collaborative Summer Library Program, Inc. an Iowa nonprofit corporation that is recognized as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (CSLP) working in conjunction with
CSLP Member/Library (*)
Please add a value for member library.
(Name of member library or library organization) --- AND
Please add a value for partner.
(Name of Partner)
and is effective as of the date approved by CSLP and signed by CSLP, as
WHEREAS, CSLP desires to assist public libraries’ efforts to develop and promote high-quality summer reading programs by collaborating with other nonprofit organizations or governmental entities;
WHEREAS, PARTNER is a nonprofit organization or governmental entity that desires to support the charitable and educational activities of CSLP solely for public, not commercial purposes;
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
1) ) CSLP Member/Library hereby agrees to collaborate, consistent with the CSLP Policy on Collaborations, with PARTNER to further both organizations’ mutual public purposes. PARTNER may use [CSLP Member/Library’s] name and to the extent defined in this Agreement, its Approved Images or resource materials (“CSLP Resources”) on or in communications that further the charitable and educational purposes of CSLP and only for the following purposes. All uses of CSLP Resources and the Approved Images shall be consistent with the current Vendor Agreement.
(*) Please add a value for terms.
2) PARTNER agrees to acknowledge [CSLP/Member Library] any time it uses CSLP Resources and to do so only in ways that are consistent with the Vendor Agreement.
(*) Please add a value.
3) Any unauthorized uses of the CSLP’s name and/or CSLP Resources shall constitute a copyright infringement and shall be subject to enforcement.
4) PARTNER agrees only to use CSLP Approved Images that are current for that Program Year, which begins on October 1st and ends on September 30th. As of October 1st of a new Program Year, PARTNER must discontinue use of CSLP images from the previous Program Year and if approved by CSLP, replace those images with the current Program Year images.
5) This Agreement will be in effect from the date that all parties sign it through the end of that Program Year. This Agreement must be renewed for each Program Year. PARTNER must comply with Section 4 of this Agreement regardless of the term of this Agreement. Further provided, any party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement at any time upon thirty (30) days written notice.
6) Use of the term “Partner” in this Agreement is intended only to describe a mutually beneficial collaboration that furthers the nonprofit purposes of both parties. Use of the term shall not be construed to create a legal partnership between the parties that creates any shared liability or obligations between the parties.
This Agreement is entered into on: (*)
Please enter a value for date.
Name & contact information of CSLP Member/Library representative: (*)
Please add a value for rep contact info .
Name & contact information of PARTNER. (*)
Please add a value for sponsor contact info .
Description of PARTNER: (*)
Please add a value for sponsor activities.
By typing your name in the signature boxes below, you are indicating your intent to sign the relevant document or record and that this shall constitute your signature.
Member/Library Representative Signature (*)
Please add a value for Rep Signature .
Partner Signature (*)
Please add a value for Sponsor Signature .
Verification Enter letters in black