- About CSLP
- Learning Tools
- Shop Now
Individual public library employees from member states are encouraged to register. Only registered members have access to the "extras" that will enhance your summer reading program including the online catalog, graphics, signing videos, PSAs and so much more. Register today, and find out what you've been missing!
NOTE: If you are affiliated with a school (librarian, PTA, administrator, teacher, etc.) please contact your local public library for a copy of the School Order form for the 2013 Summer Reading program. If you do not have a local public library please contact Karen Day (866-657-8556)
1. Get the Entry Form for participating states here. Read all instructions provided on the entry form and read the Rules.
2. Create a 30 – 90 second video that encourages teens to read and use libraries this summer. Include your interpretation of the 2013 CSLP teen slogan "Beneath the Surface."
3. Explore the "Resource for video creation" page for additional ideas and information.
4. Entitle your video: "2013 TVC- State Abbreviation-Unique Name." Please choose a unique name that does not include your real name (example: 2013 TVC-TX- Kyrpton123).
5. Upload your video to You Tube
6. Fill out your Entry Form and Model Release form(s) completely.
7. Submit the forms. Refer to your Entry Form for the address and deadline for your State.