Fonts used in the manual: Title and header font, CreativeBlock BB. Body font: New Baskerville
In the resources section you will find a number of ideas and tips for use with this year’s themes. See the resource submission guidelines for information on how to submit resources to this area of the website.
- For teen manual resources, visit http://teachingbooks.net/cslpt
- 12-minute Training Video to support the sharing of teachingbook.net resources with staff: http://TeachingBooks.net/
- One World, Many Stories Webliography
- Morroco Bookmark
- China Bookmark
- New Zealand Bookmark
- Ireland Bookmark
- Poland Bookmark
- South Africa Bookmark
The links above provide instant access to comprehensive collections of online materials that support the 2011 CSLP Youth and Teen reading lists. The collections include:
- Author interviews in video, audio, and written formats
- Audio booktalks with authors, illustrators, and professional narrators
- Book discussion and activity guides that have been evaluated and are ready-to-use
- Audio recordings of authors pronouncing and telling stories about their names
- Links to author and illustrator Web sites and blogs
- Video book trailers, and much more….
Use these online tools to enhance . . .
- Staff Development. Prepare for the summer by learning more about featured authors and books.
- Programming. Integrate ready-to-use activities and audio book talks to round out your sessions.
- Book Groups. Stimulate conversation with book guides and novel units.
- Technology Integration. Enable patrons and staff to listen online to brief performances of books, watch authors in their studios, and access authoritative Web-based material about the featured books and authors.
CSLP online resources are brought to you by Upstart in partnership with TeachingBooks.net.