- Dig Into Reading Webinar
- Youth Bibliography
- TeachingBooks Multimedia Resources
- Rocks Program PDF
- Soil Science Society for American (SSSA)
Staff Development. Prepare for the summer by learning more about featured authors and books.
- Programming. Integrate ready-to-use activities and audio book talks to round out your sessions.
- Book Groups. Stimulate conversation with book guides and novel units.
- Technology Integration. Enable patrons and staff to listen online to brief performances of books, watch authors in their studios, and access authoritative Web-based material about the featured books and authors.
The materials include:
- Links to author and illustrator websites
- Audio recordings of authors pronouncing and telling stories about their names
- Book discussion and activity guides
- Audio booktalks with authors, illustrators, and professional narrators
- Meet-the-Author Movie and Audio Interviews
These online resources are brought to you by Upstart, in partnership with TeachingBooks.net and the CSLP.
Questions? Contact Nick Glass, founder of TeachingBooks.net, at nick@TeachingBooks.net (800) 596-0710