The “2015 Teen Video Challenge” is open only to legal U.S. aged 13 -18. Participants are ineligible if directly related to the panel of judges for the contest. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
Each participant or group may submit one video per entry. Each entry must include signed model release form(s). A DVD of the video will be requested from the winner.
Terms and Conditions
All audio and artwork must be created by the entrant or be in the public domain and must be specified as such on the entry form. CSLP (and all CSLP member affiliates) have permission to use the “2015 Teen Video Challenge” submissions, including all work created and all intellectual property embodied therein, as per the Contest Release form.
Video Criteria for Acceptance
All videos must:
- Be 30 to 90 seconds.
- Promote the idea of using public libraries and reading.
- Include your interpretation of the 2015 CSLP teen slogan “Unmask.”
- Be designed for use at any library.
- Be appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages.
Video will be judged on the following criteria
- Message clarity and relevance
- Motivation and inspiration
- Overall impact
If your video is chosen as a winner, you will be contacted and asked to mail a copy of your video as a DVD. Preferred formats: .wmv or DVD video with a minimum 640 x 480 aspect ratio.